Dallas, TX – March 26, 2020
Valued Razberi Customers and Partners,
Like all of you, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and its ongoing impact on our families, communities, and companies. It is our sincere hope that you, your colleagues, and your family and friends stay safe and healthy.
Razberi has taken several steps to ensure the safety of employees, customers and partners, including working at home, performing in-office
health screening, increasing office cleaning, enforcing social distancing, and other actions.
We are fully operational while still adhering to City and County health directives. We are also carefully managing our supply chain to maintain continuity of product supply.
For customer and partner engagement, we have begun utilizing more virtual business tools, including:
- Holding regular meetings with video (GoToMeeting, Facetime, etc.) to stay on top of projects and opportunities
- Conducting product demonstrations and trainings via video
- Delivering presentations on new products & solutions
- Providing system design services and application solutions
- Performing virtual walk-throughs
- Presenting webinars and online instruction with tools like the Razberi Learning Management System
Additionally, Razberi personnel remain available by phone, email, and online chat. You can also find helpful FAQs, tutorial videos, and other related tools at www.razberi.net/support
Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM CDT
We look forward to continuing to work closely with you as we navigate this difficult health and business environment. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to any member of the Razberi team.
Doug Dickerson – CEO
Mike Taylor – Vice President of Sales
Tom Galvin – Founder and CPO
Jerry Trojan – CFO