Razberi Monitor™ is a software platform that offers a top-down view of the physical security network and ecosystem without IT resources. Purpose-built for security professionals, Monitor provides secure, remote visibility into the availability, performance, and cyber posture of servers, storage, cameras, and other networked security devices.
Razberi Monitor RMM (remote monitoring and management) is a multi-tenant platform that allows both service providers and end-users to access their data. Some of the benefits include:
- Reliability and reduced downtime
- Cost reduction
- Enhanced productivity
- Streamlined maintenance
We have large service providers and small local shops alike on our provider portals. The Monitor platform has been adopted by end-user organizations ranging from SMB to Fortune 500. Anyone can use and benefit from Razberi Monitor.
- Improves efficiency and customer response
- Strengthen maintenance contracts
- Provides new avenues of revenue by monitoring cyber along with server and device health
- Reduces fines that can be sometimes imposed when service commitments are not met based on service clauses resellers have to agree to
- Improves governance and compliance
- Reduces liability risks
- Leverages existing investments in IT platforms
- Reduces downtime
- Protects against warranty failures
By implementing remote monitoring, your servers are monitored continuously so that any indications of a problem can either be resolved automatically or addressed remotely. This can dramatically reduce network downtime.
Razberi works closely with our value-added partners to provide support for our solutions. The software predicts and prevents problems for security professionals while providing a centralized location for IT departments to view the video data.
We offer Razberi OnSite Support as a service for mission-critical applications to expedite equipment and technical support to reduce downtime. Razberi Monitor eliminates the time of issue discovery and reduces resolution time by providing issue details. If there is ever a problem, ComNet Technical Support is available from 7AM to 7PM CST.
Quick Issue Resolution
- Resolve issues before they become bigger problems
- Ensure that your system is working as expected
- Perform continuous checks on system health and cybersecurity
- Prevent service outages with early warning indicators
There are many expenses associated with security. Recruiting, hiring, training, and retaining staff all affect your bottom line. While there are certain costs associated with implementing automation, the added benefit of remote monitoring and management can help offset much of the overall cost of ownership by enabling staff to work on the network and systems at a more predictable rate.
Razberi eliminates the need for onsite monitoring. One of the most costly operations of a dealer is service or rolling a truck to the site. Multiple trips may be required, one to diagnose, and possibly a second to return with parts.
Monitor provides the integrator with the insight of an issue or possible root cause, allowing the technician to prepare, reducing downtime, and negating multiple site visits.
Another great benefit of leveraging remote monitoring is that it increases internal productivity.
- Reduce downtime - therefore allowing employees to consistently perform their job duties without interruption but also in terms of IT operations.
- Automate manual tasks - freeing up talented personnel to focus their skills elsewhere.
- Room to grow - automation means that, regardless of your staff’s location, you improve service levels and ultimately grow your business.
Any company needs to maintain its program and application updates, patches, security, and overall health checks. This, of course, keeps your network running smoothly.
But keeping up with this demanding task can be challenging, particularly for IT departments that are working with limited resources, either financially or staff-wise. Remote monitoring keeps track of the status of all of your technology to ensure that any issues that arise are promptly addressed.
Get Streamlined Remote Monitoring and Management
Most any system is compatible with Razberi Monitor. While the Monitoring Agent is installed on a Windows PC/Server, MonitorCloud is a browser-based application and can be accessed by any OS that supports Chrome or Firefox.
Razberi products are installed alongside 3rd party IP cameras and compatible Video Management Software (VMS) products in a simple plug-and-play format, making it easier for anyone to install a video surveillance solution.
Razberi products include the following:
Intelligent Video Appliances
- Data Center, server-class appliances for centralized deployment
- All-in-one Windows appliances: server, switching, storage
- Connect to 3rd party IP cameras and IoT devices
- Works with compatible Video Management Software (VMS)
- Appliances for a wide range of deployment options
Automated Cybersecurity Software
- CameraDefense™ to defend IP cameras against cyber attacks
- ApplianceDefense™ to defend against attacks on appliances
Health Monitoring Software
- Monitoring of system health
- Monitor for on-premise visibility or via the cloud
To set up a demonstration or find out more information on where to buy Razberi, click below.